In compliance with the Personal Data Protection regulations and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“RGPD”) and with Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (“LOPDGDD”), below from GELLIFY IBERIA S.L., (“Gellify”) we provide you with all the information so that you are aware of all the elements relevant to the processing of your data through this website (hereinafter, the “Website”), in order to provide you with information about the Applus+ Ventures programme (hereinafter, the “Programme”).
1. Who is the data controller for teh processing of your data?
Identity: Gellify Iberia S.L
TAX ID: B67534032
Address: C/ Balmes 188, entresuelo, 08006 Barcelona
2. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data through the web form: on our website we have a form available for you to fill in your details and receive more information about the initiative and pilot phase of the Programme. Upon completion of the form, you will receive a link to complete your profile by email.
3. What personal data do we collect and for what purposes do we process it?
3.1. Through the web form, we collect the following personal data: (i) your first and last name, (ii) your email address, (iii) your position in Gellify, and (iv) other data relating to your company and which are not of a personal nature.
3.2. Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
· Contact Gellify. Gellify offers the User the ability to send communications to Gellify via email, requests, questions and information on the activities, initiatives and services of Gellify. In this regard, the personal data provided by the User (eg email address, telephone number and / or other information spontaneously provided to the User) will be processed by Gellify to take charge, correctly manage and respond to the User’s communication . The legal basis of the processing is represented by the execution of the service expressly requested by the User, and any refusal to provide personal data implies the impossibility for Gellify to manage and find the communication or request for information.
· Marketing activities. The User’s data may be used for Gellify’s marketing activities relating to the products and / or services offered, such as the sending of informative material and commercial communications via e-mails on services, initiatives and / or offers of Events. The legal basis of the processing is represented by the consent issued by the User.
· Pursuit of the legitimate interests of Gellify and / or third parties. The User’s data may also be used for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of Gellify and / or third parties, for example the right to defense in court, the management of complaints and litigation, the possible recovery of claims , prevention of fraud and / or illegal activities. In these cases, even if the provision of personal data is not mandatory, it is still necessary as these data are closely connected and instrumental to the pursuit of such legitimate interests, which do not prevail over
the rights and fundamental freedoms of the User, and any refusal to supply them may result in the inability to provide the requested services (eg requesting information from Gellify).
· Comply with legal obligations and / or applicable obligations. Gellify may also use the personal data provided by the User or otherwise acquired during the User’s interaction with the Site for purposes related to the implementation of legal obligations, regulations, national and Community regulations as well as deriving from provisions issued by authorities to this legitimized by the law, which represent the legal basis of the processing, without the need to obtain the prior consent of the User.
· Perform aggregated statistical analysis on an anonymous basis in order to improve the services and services offered by Gellify through the Site. In this case, no consent of the User will be requested, as the indicated processing will be performed only on anonymous data
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data depends on the type of processing carried out as set out below:
· Where your data is processed for your participation in the pilot phase of the Programme, the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent by filling in the attached form on the Website (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).
· Where information is processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible judicial decisions and other decisions determined by the authorities, including possible communication, the processing is carried out on the basis of compliance with our legal obligations (article 6.1.c) GDPR).
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
6. To which recipients may your personal data be disclosed?
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is collected, your personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients:
· Collaborators, suppliers and partner-companies participating in the pilot phase of the Programme. In particular, it will be communicated to the entity promoting the Programme, which, in a second phase, will be responsible for selecting the companies that will participate in the Programme.
· Public administrations, competent bodies and/or authorities and the relevant law enforcement agencies, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation or we consider that there are sufficient indications and/or suspicions to be faced with an illicit or criminal offence.
· Employees and/or collaborators authorised by Gellify are always subject to the applicable data protection regulations;
Please note that Gellify does not transfer your personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, if we do so, we will ensure that we provide adequate protection
of personal data by using the safeguards permitted by law, in particular the use of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with personal data?
Once you provide us with your personal data, your rights are as follows: the right to request (i) access to your personal data; (ii) rectification of your data if it is inaccurate, or completion of data that we hold that is incomplete; (iii) erasure of your data; (iv) restriction of processing. In this case, we will only keep your information for the exercise or defence of claims; (v) to object to processing. In this case, we will stop processing the personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims; (iv) data portability: in the event that you want your data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new controller, provided that this is technically possible; and (v) not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
If you have given us your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
To exercise your rights you should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the postal address set out in paragraph 1 of this policy. Whenever you consider it appropriate, you can file a complaint with the competent authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).
8. Aditional Information
· Policy on the use by children. Our Programme is intended only for persons of legal age. We do not knowingly collect information from minors.
· Specially Protected Data. Gellify does not collect and will not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientations.
· Updates. We will only use your personal information as set forth in this document in effect at the time we collect your information. In the event that Gellify makes a change to the way we process your information, we will inform you in a timely manner.